We fully respect and observe the right of privacy and to have personal data protected vested in those who use our internet service. This document is to provide for the rules of collecting and handling information obtained when rendering our services.
- The Service shall not collect any information in the automatic way, except for information in cookies files.
- Cookies files are information data, including but not limited to text files, stored in the Service User’s end device to use the Service internet sites. Cookies files usually contain the name of the internet site they come from, time of storing them on the end device and a unique number.
- The operator of the Service www.magmillon.com is an entity to upload cookies files on the Service User’s end device and to get access to them.
- Cookies files shall be used to:
- customize the content of the Service internet sites to User’s preferences and to optimize the use of internet sites; particularly, these files let us recognize the Service User’s device and display our internet site properly, as adapted to User’s individual needs;
- produce statistics to let us better understand how the Service Users use our internet sites, which makes us possible to improve their structure and content.
- keep on the Service User’s session after logging in, therefore the Service User does not have to sign in again his/her login and password on each Service sub-page;
- customize the advertisement content in graphic form (display ads), using the Google Analytics remarketing;
- There are two types of cookies files used within the Service framework: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s end device until logging out, quitting the internet site or switching off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are kept in the User’s end device for the time specified in cookies parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies files are used within the framework of the Service:
- necessary cookies to enable the use of services in the Service, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services that require authentication within the Service framework;
- cookies to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect cases of manipulation of authentication within the Service framework;
- performance cookies for collecting information on the method of use of the website;
- functional cookies, to preserve in the memory selected settings by the User and User interface customization, e.g. in respect of selected language or region of User’s origin, font size, internet site layout, etc.
- targeting or advertising cookies to make advertising more relevant to Users’ interests;
- In many cases, the software to browse internet sites (internet browser) allows by default storage of cookies on the User’s end device. The Service Users can change any time their cookies settings. These settings can be changed particularly in such way that they block self-support cookies in internet browser settings or inform any time that they have been uploaded on the User’s end device. Detailed information on possibilities and methods of cookies service is available in the software (internet browser) settings. Users can block the Analytics service for display ads and customize ads in Google ads network in Google Ad Manager. Users can also download software to block Google Analytics from the website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Cookies files uploaded on and used in the User’s end device can be used also by partners and advertisers cooperating with the Service Operator.
- More information on cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org or in the ‘Help’ section in the internet browser menu.